The Muskego Storm Organization will hold tryouts for the 2018/2019 season in July/August. Please be sure to check back for dates and times. With the 2016 season, families and players may choose to play by the age they qualify based on our league rules of May 1st. Our organization will not mandate that you play age based but will give your family the option if your son has a birthday which is affected. For further questions please email us at email@example.com. For your convenience please find our online registration below which must be completed before tryouts.
*If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TRYOUT DATES AND TIMES
U8/ 2nd Grade
U9/ 3rd Grade
U10/ 4th Grade
U11/ 5th Grade
U12/ 6th Grade
U13/ 7th Grade
U14/ 8th Grade
- HAVE FUN! Bring along something to drink as you will be running and working hard during your tryout.
- Don’t be LATE! We would like players to arrive at least 15 mins early to allow for registration and warm ups.
- Dress like a baseball player (baseball pants, baseball hat, spikes…)
- Bring your glove and bat, the organization will have plenty of baseballs on hand.
- Be attentive and listen to the coaches and evaluators. If there is a question please don’t be afraid to ask.
- RESPECT those trying out as well as the evaluators/coaches.
- HUSTLE! Run to and from your position and from station to station.
- Stay positive, don’t let one mistake turn into two.
Benefits of our League
While skill development is the overall goal for each player, additional benefits of playing organized baseball go beyond the field. Players also learn the following life skills: